User Case|Control of supplier paymentsr
Prevent risks, errors
and mistakes in
Identifies duplicate payments, mismatched amounts and currencies, unknown beneficiary accounts, predetermined limits and other risks.
At the same time, check out the company you’re doing business with… Is the company active? Do they have any significant debts or any record of non-payment? Notifications? Risk patterns? Or could the company even be registered as fraudulent?
- Identify financial crime such as scam companies and fraud.
- Increase security for colleagues, avoid misunderstandings and mistrust.
- Receive acknowledgement that processes and procedures are working properly.
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations, reduce the risk of costs.
- The ability to act proactively on mistakes and errors before they occur.
- Consistent, clear processes that enhance efficiency.
Six great things about
Inyett Payment Control
Identify risks associated with financial crime, such as scam companies and fraud.
Increase security for colleagues and staff, avoid misunderstandings and mistrust.
Receive acknowledgement and confirmation that processes and procedures are working properly.
Ensure compliance with laws and regulations, reduce the risk of costs in the form of fines, or legal proceedings.
The ability to act proactively on mistakes and errors before they occur.
Consistent, clear processes that enhance efficiency.
Automation in supplier processes and payments
There are significant gains to be had by adding automated processes to the end of accounts payable and purchase to pay. But what can and should be automated? We’ve listed a number of the benefits available to you and clarified what should be automated!Case: Accounts Payable